GEM Benefits have been awarded as one of the few, exclusive, preferred suppliers for benefits for all Canadian Living Organizations across Ontario – and are one of the few, exclusive brokers that work with the Community Services Benefits Trust.
We are proud to announce that our world-class services have awarded us access to the Community Services Benefits Trust and endorsement by Community Living Ontario.
What is the Community Services Benefits Trust?
The Community Services Benefits Trust (CSBT) is a non-profit trust that was formed in January 2002 by a group of not-for-profit community service organizations. Working closely together, these organizations created the Trust to provide fully insured, locally accessible benefits to social service organizations.
The CSBT plan is delivered through a national network of Advisor Partners, and GEM Benefits is proud to be among the select few across Canada to be working with the CSBT helping each organization to find solutions that meet individual needs.
GEM Benefits is proud to partner with the best
Community Living Ontario welcomes the Community Services Benefits Trust as their newest Strategic Partner.
Community Living Ontariois a first-rate organization that offers their membership exclusive access to their group insurance plans through their recently introduced Affinity Program. Through the alliance with Community Services Benefits Trust, GEM Benefits is able to understand your agency’s specific challenges. Working closely with you, we can transform your group benefits into an easy-to-manage and cost-contained solution.
Some of the Community Services Benefits Trustplan features include:
- A Non-Profit Trust: Leadership from social services experts.
- Best-in-Class Flexible Benefits Plans: Designed to meet social services needs, giving you options and control.
- Easy Online Administration and Claim Services: Save time managing your benefits and out-of-pocket expenses.
- Group Buying Power: Serving nearly 900 social service agencies across Canada.
- Better Advice Means Better Benefits: Receive better communication and reporting from benefit experts.
- Enhanced Products with Cost Containment: Maximize your benefit dollars with new products and services.
- Returning Employees to Work Safely and Quickly: Partnered with Disability Management Institute to assist with disability claims.
- Putting Risk Where It Belongs: Removing the financial exposure of current and future plans.
This partnership will not only provide the very best group benefit plans for social agencies across for – profit, not-for-profit, union and non-union, but also will reduce costs, avoid costs and maximize your benefit options.